By Mel Kleiman
There are really only two questions that need to be answered in the hiring selection process:
- Is this the right person for the job?
- Is the job right for this person?
To answer these questions, we need to ask only four questions:
Related Conference Sessions
- Can this person do this job?
- Will this person like doing this job and do it well?
- Will this person like working with us?
- Will we like working with this person?
This was originally published on Mel Kleiman’s Humetrics blog.