- Take and stay in control of your team.
- Share your desire, vision and purpose with your team to move them in the right direction.
- Let only positive people on your team.
- Your attitude is contagious, so keep it positive.
- Don’t waste your time with people who don’t want to be on the team.
- Do what’s right.
- Respect everyone’s opinion.
- Communicate, communicate, and then communicate some more.
- Focus on the strengths of each person on the team.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride.
Related Conference Sessions
- How the Best Recruiting Teams Recruit for a High Performance Workforce
- Title Coming Soon!
- Large-Scale Employee Retention Improvement: A Path to Higher Performance and Lower Costs
This was originally published on Mel Kleiman’s Humetrics blog.