More and more employers, union and non-union alike, are getting ensnared in efforts by the National Labor Relations Board to aggressively expand employee … Read more
Alan I. Model is a Shareholder in the Newark, NJ office of the labor law firm Littler Mendelson. He has been representing employers throughout the country in all aspects of labor relations and employment law since 1993. His practice includes:
- Defending employment discrimination cases;
- Complying with the National Labor Relations Act;
- Devising long-term labor objectives and strategies;
- Advising during union organizing campaigns;
- Handling contract negotiations and labor arbitrations;
- Collective bargaining;
- Drafting employment agreements and policies;
- Enforcing restrictive covenants;
- Arbitration and mediation.
Alan has unique experience representing a variety of employers across the country as well as locally. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.