Many companies like the idea of using predictive analytics to assess flight risk (the probability that an employee will quit). The problem is that most … Read more
David Creelman, CEO of Creelman Research, is a globally recognized thinker on people analytics and talent management. Some of his more interesting projects included:
- Conducted workshops around the world on the practical aspects of people analytics
- Took business leaders from Japan’s Recruit Co. on a tour of US tech companies (Recruit eventually bought Indeed.com for $1 billion)
- Studied the relationship between Boards and HR (won Walker Award)
- Spoke at the World Bank in Paris on HR reporting
- Co-authored Lead the Work: Navigating a world beyond employment with John Boudreau and Ravin Jesuthasan. The book was endorsed by the CHROs of IBM, LinkedIn and Starbucks.
- Worked with Dr. Wanda Wallace on “Leading when you are not the expert” which topped the “Most Popular List” on the Harvard Business Review’s blog.
- Worked with Dr. Henry Mintzberg on peer coaching, David’s learning modules are among the most popular topics.
Currently David is helping organizations to get on-track with people analytics.
This work led to him being made a Fellow for the Centre of Evidence-based Management (Netherlands) for his contributions to the field.