There are 10 probable causes when an employee repeatedly misses the mark:
- The wrong person was hired.
- No clear expectations.
- Poor job design.
- Ineffective orientation and training.
- Problem work environment.
- Unsuitable organizational structure.
- Ineffective communications.
- Lack of rewards and motivation.
- Insufficient performance feedback.
- Outside influences.
Mel Kleiman will talk about how Great HR is Simple — It’s Just Not Easy at the TLNT Transform conference in Austin, TX Feb. 26-28, 2012. Click here for more information on attending this event.
Article Continues Below
This was originally published on Mel Kleiman’s Humetrics blog.