Quit concentrating on how to avoid hiring the wrong people and focus instead on how to find and hire the right ones.
The primary goal of most hiring managers and hiring systems is to screen out the least suitable applicants. They give scant attention to how to attract, hire, and retain the “A- players.”
Article Continues Below
Struggle to keep track of relevant laws and manage updates to your HR policies to comply?
- ∙ Access to custom applicability report
- ∙ Free policy template of your choice
- ∙ Exclusive benchmarking insight report
- “A-players” aren’t just looking for a job; they are looking for an opportunity to work hard, be part of a team, and earn promotions.
- “A-players” want growth opportunities and challenges.
- “A-players” make the decision to change jobs for different reasons than the also-rans.
- “A-players” only want to play on “A-Teams.”
- “A-players” will make a big difference…