Yes, it’s true: Last year’s TLNT High Performance Workforce Summit had one of the highest ratings of any conference we have ever put on.
Here’s why, according to what attendees told us:
- They loved the speaker lineup that was full of smart HR and talent management professionals;
- They felt the presenters really spoke to them with real-world insights about managing a high performance workforce, and gave them great information that they could take home and apply to their own organizations;
- They were able to connect and share stories with peers who were struggling with many of the same kinds of workplace issues that they were; and,
- They really liked the venue, the atmosphere, and the food at the conference hotel in Atlanta.
As someone who has attended an uncountable number of conferences, most of them in the HR space, it was my goal to make the High Performance Workforce Summit unique and different from any other talent management event out there — and I think we succeeded in doing that.
5 good reasons to join us in Atlanta May 6-7
And, that’s why we you need to attend TLNT’s 2015 High Performance Workforce Summit being held May 6-7 in Atlanta. Here are five (5) good reasons you really need to attend that build on the great feedback we got about last year’s event.
- Our speaker lineup this year is just as good as last year — and maybe even better. Our keynote and general session speakers are pretty incredible — Jeri Buchholz, Chief Human Capital Officer at NASA; Stacey Valy Panayiotou, Vice President, Global Talent & Development, for Coca-Cola; Kevin Wilde, Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness and Chief Learning Officer, at General Mills; Dr. Valeria Stokes, Chief Human Resources Officer & Chief Diversity Officer, American Bar Association; and great HR thinkers like Dave Ulrich and Dr. John Sullivan. And that’s just the start, because our agenda is packed from top to bottom with top-notch talent management practitioners and thinkers who have a lot of interesting things to say.
- There will be plenty of great insights into building, leveraging, and maintaining a high performance workforce. Just some of the session titles should make you want to attend — How to Accelerate the Development of High Potential Employees; Star Track, The Next Generation: Identifying and Developing the Stars In Your High Performance Organization; The Art of “Sticky Change;” Creating a Culture of Multi-Generational Workforce Engagement; and, The Importance of Risk: How NASA Celebrates Failure as an Important Step on the Road to Innovation and Success, to name just a few.
- The networking should be pretty incredible. People who have registered so far for the High Performance Workforce Summit come from a wide variety of industries across the board, however a large number represent the fast growing and successful Manufacturing, High Tech, Financial Services, Health Care & Biotech, and Telecom industries. Plus, the attendees work in a number of different leadership roles in talent management and human resources. There is really no better place to find like-minded people you can meet and who can help give you their own great insights on what they are doing to meet the huge talent management challenges we face in 2015 and beyond.
- The 2015 High Performance Workforce Summit will be held — again! — at another great venue. We will be back in Atlanta, Georgia, which is not only a great conference town, but easy to get to from most major cities in the U.S. And, the conference is being held at a great property — the Omni CNN Center Hotel — which is in downtown Atlanta near the Georgia Dome, World Congress Center, and Centennial Olympic Park. I stayed at the Omni CNN Center when the big SHRM conference was in town a few years ago, and it is one of my very favorite hotels for an event.
- And, new this year — HRCI recertification credits! HRCI, the HR Certification Institute, has partnered with ERE Media (TLNT’s parent company) to provide strategic recertification credits to those who attend TLNT’s High Performance Workforce Summit in Atlanta May 6-7, so not only can you attend a great conference, but you can pick up strategic HRCI credits for attending the sessions, too.
Download the whitepaper, get a conference discount
And if those five reasons aren’t enough here’s one more thing: If you download our free whitepaper — 5 Ways to Drive Performance in Your Workforce — you’ll not only get great information about growing and leveraging a high performance workforce, but also a special code for $300 off TLNT’s High Performance Workforce Summit May 6-7.
I keep saying this, but it’s true: If you like TLNT and the great content we give you every day, you will LOVE the High Performance Workforce Summit as well. Please, sign up now and make sure you will be joining us in Atlanta for this great event.