If you don’t know, it’s time to find out. How many of these items should be on your Top 10 List of reasons why a great employee should want to work for your organization?
- Our managers truly care about their employees.
- Our management is trustworthy.
- Our company is or is on its way to being very successful.
- I know where I fit into the company’s plans.
- The company invests in its people.
- I would recommend this company as a great place to work.
- I have opportunities to learn new things and grow.
- We have a great benefits package.
- Ours is a family-friendly workplace.
- I receive positive recognition for my accomplishments.
One of the most effective tools for employee recruiting, selection, and retention is a Top 10 List comprised of at least 10 reasons why a STAR employee should want to work for your organization.
This was originally published on Mel Kleiman’s Humetrics blog.